The following are digital flyers using text hidden in the background of spam emails. Spammers use the scrambled pedestrian language to trick Bayesian spam filters into categorizing the messages as non-commercial, thereby sending the emails to an inbox rather than a junk folder. The text is scraped from Christian romance novelist Judith Bronte, whose works are available free online and appears unaware of what her words have been up to. The colors palettes are taken from font colors in the original emails. All of the emails were received at a single gmail address, which a virus renamed “HOLIDAYS IN THE UNITED STATES.” No one of the emails successfully fooled the filter.
1. LAY YOUR LIFE INTO OUR HANDS AND WE WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.
2. WHY BE AVERAGE WHEN YOU CAN BE THE ELITE?!!
3. WE'RE MORE THAN JUST YOUR LOCAL DRUG MAIL, WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS
4. BE HER PLEASURE MACHINE!
5. MAKE HER SCREAM WITH DESIRE! CLICK HERE.
6. MILLIONS OF BOTTLES SOLD.
7. GET YOUR LOVED ONE THAT BRILLIANT WATCH TODAY
8. THOSE IN FAVOR OF UPSIZING PLEASE CLICK HERE.
9. FW: C_AN..A_D_I-A N-- D..R_UG_S-T-O..R_E
10. YOUR MAN WILL ALWAYS BE CRAZY ON YOU IF YOU ARE CRAZY ON SEX!